General Contracting Opportunity
Request for Bids for the new construction of 37-residential units in North Philadelphia.
The project called Susquehanna Square includes the following buildings:
- Six (6) unit apartment building at 2116-24 N. 16th Street
- Twenty-nine (29) unit apartment building at 2137-61 N. 15th Street
- One duplex consisting of two (2) units at 1601 Diamond Street
- Bid Package made available – Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- Mandatory Expression of Interest for General Contractors – HERE – by Friday, February, 15, 2019
- Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting at CV offices, 1501 Cherry Street, Phila, PA – Tuesday, February 19, 2019 at 10:00am
- Additional Questions sent to Onion Flats Architects by Monday, February 25, 2019 by 5:00pm (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sub-Contractor Interest Meeting (Mandatory for Bidding General Contractors) – Wednesday, February 27, 2019 at 11:00am
- Bids Due – Tuesday, March 5, 2019 by 4:00pm to CV offices, 1501 Cherry Street, Phila, PA.
- Bid documents are available for download at this link
- Interested General Contractors MUST also complete this Expression of Interest Form
CV seeks to maximize opportunities for
- Companies owned by minorities, women and disabled persons,
- Minority, female and disabled individuals,
- Local individuals and companies, i.e., companies and persons living in Philadelphia.
Our Economic Opportunity Plan details the hiring goals of this project. The EOP and the reporting documents are included in the bid documents.