General Contracting Opportunity
Request for Bids to build and rehabilitate 52-units of affordable rental housing in the West Parkside neighborhood of Philadelphia including:
- The new construction of
- Thirty-unit apartment building with one commercial space
- Six-unit mixed use building with two commercial spaces
- Seven single-family homes
- The complete renovation of
- Two-unit mixed use building with one commercial space
- One duplex consisting of two units
- Five single-family homes
- The construction of Right of Way Green Stormwater Infrastructure along the 5200 block of Parkside Avenue
- Bid Packages made available – Tuesday, June 2, 2015
- Mandatory Pre-Bid Meeting at CV offices, 1501 Cherry Street, Phila, PA – Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 10:00 a.m.
- Mandatory Inspection of the Site at 5178 Parkside Avenue – Tuesday, June 16, 2015, 10:00am
- EXTENDED – Questions sent to KSK Architects by Friday, July 10, 2015 by 5:00pm (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- EXTENDED – Bids Due – Wednesday, July 15, 2015 by 4:00pm to CV offices, 1501 Cherry Street, Phila, PA.
CV seeks to maximize opportunities for
- Companies owned by minorities, women and disabled persons,
- Minority, female and disabled individuals,
- Local individuals and companies, i.e., companies and persons living in Philadelphia.
Our Economic Opportunity Plan details the hiring goals of this project. The EOP and the reporting documents are included in the bid documents.