Community Ventures is a “Project User” for Rebuild. Rebuilding Community Infrastructure (Rebuild) is a City of Philadelphia program to invest hundreds of millions of dollars to improve neighborhood parks, recreation centers, and libraries.
Community Ventures is currently seeking proposals for the following opportunities:
- Architectural Services for Lawncrest Recreation Center – Due December 19, 2018 by 3pm
- Architectural Services for Lawncrest Library – Due December 19, 2018 by 3pm
- Civil Engineering Services for Lawncrest Recreation Center – Due December 19, 2018 by 3pm
- Civil Engineering Services for Lawncrest Library - Due December 19, 2018 by 3pm
- Response to Questions for Architectural & Civil Engineering for Lawncrest Rec. Center & Library
Note that the above RFPs are for prime consultants (architecture firm and civil engineering firm) only and additional RFPs for sub-consultants will be posted on December 26, 2018 and be due by January 15, 2019.
Community Ventures is also seeking proposals for a community engagement consultant.
- Community Engagement for Lawncrest Recreation Center & Library – Due on January 2, 2019 by 3pm
For a list of all Rebuild contract opportunities visit the Rebuild Contract Opportunities Portal: rebuild.phila.gov/vendor-information/contracting-opportunities
For more information on Rebuild: rebuild.phila.gov