Parkside Association, Community Ventures and Allied Construction are seeking minority-owned, women-owned, disabled-owned, and local subcontractors for the construction of Centennial Village, 52-units of affordable rental housing in the West Parkside neighborhood of Philadelphia.
An Informational Meeting for Subcontractors was held on Wednesday, January 13, 2016.
If you missed the meeting…
- Construction Documents can be downloaded here after completing a brief form. (Drawings and Details are not 100% and are subject to change)
- If you are a qualified sub-contractor interested in receiving bid solicitations from the general contractor, complete this form and return to Allied Construction.
- If you are an individual tradesperson seeking work, complete this form and return to Allied Construction.
- If you are interested in Union Apprenticeship and Training programs for various trades, refer to this document.
- If you have questions about employment with Allied Construction as a sub-contractor or an individual for this project, please contact John Rowe, Assistant Project Manager at 215-884-0500 x131 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have questions about the Centennial Village development, please contact Community Ventures at 215-564-6004.
Centennial Village includes:
- The new construction of
- Thirty-unit apartment building with one commercial space
- Six-unit mixed use building with two commercial spaces
- Seven single-family homes
- The complete renovation of
- Two-unit mixed use building with one commercial space
- One duplex consisting of two units
- Five single-family homes
Community Ventures seeks to maximize opportunities for
- Companies owned by minorities, women and disabled persons,
- Minority, female and disabled individuals,
- Local individuals and companies, i.e., companies and persons living in Philadelphia.